Nutrient supplement for use with S-Oil Treat
Designed to provide a nutrient balance for micro-organisms used in S-Oil Treat to digest hydrocarbon contamination.
Nutrient 8 enables the micro-organisms in S-Oil Treat to maintain a vigorous and healthy biomass in aerobic bioremediation of oil contaminated soil using traditional composting techniques.
Nutrient 8 enables the micro-organisms in S-Oil Treat to maintain a vigorous and healthy biomass in aerobic bioremediation of oil contaminated soil
A blend of Nitrogen and Phosphorus used in a dilute aqueous solution
Balances available food source, maintains essential moisture levels and encourages rapid digestion of hydrocarbon contaminents.
Where to Use
- Nutrient supplement for use with S-Oil Treat Bacteria
How to Use
- For full application details, refer to the Where and How to Use page of S-Oil Treat.
- Till the polluted area to break up the soil and aerate it and introduce S-Oil Treat at a level of 0.5 kg cubic metre of polluted soil.
- Spray the area with water to maintain damp conditions. Recycle run-off water to the soil to limit dispersal of oil and active bacteria.
- Once wet, the remediation process is supported by spraying a 1% of Nutrient 8 solution in water onto the soil to keep treated soil moist.
- If the soil is liable to compaction, it must be re-tilled to maintain aeration and may require additional culture and nutrient.
- Keep the soil damp, aerated and fed with S-Oil Treat and Nutrient 8, recycling run-off water until the hydrocarbon content falls to acceptable levels.
- Middle East Application - Report on use of S-Oil Treat and Nutrient 8 by Industrial Systems Corp. LLC, Muscat, Oman
- 10 kg tubs
- 5 kg tubs
|Appearance||Fine white powder|