Biological Oil Stain Remover - Tarmac & Asphalt
A new approach: a biological oil stain remover that rapidly removes and digests oil stains from tarmac and asphalt.
Containing a blend of biological enzymes and bacteria to digest oil stains to completion, Bio TA penetrates and lifts oil stains and will not degrade tarmac and asphalt surfaces.
Note: Oil stains can degrade Tarmac and Asphalt leaving behind an etched surface which appears as a dark stain − this cannot be removed.
- Biological solution that digests oil into harmless CO2 & water
Powerful & effective
- Fully removes oil stains
- Compatible with both Tarmac and Asphalt
- Will not erode and break down surface structures
Easy to use
- No mixing of hazardous chemicals
- Rapidly removes & digests oil stains
- Biodegradable - safe for the environment
* Oil stains can degrade Tarmac and Asphalt leaving behind an etched surface which appears as a dark stain − this cannot be removed.
Where to Use
- A biological oil stain remover that rapidly removes and digests oil contamination on Tarmac and Asphalt surfaces.
- BIO TA is not suitable for use on synthetic oils, hydraulic fluid and wood oils.
How to Use
- Shake container before use (to put bacteria into suspension).
- Water wet the oil stain before applying Bio TA.
- Apply Bio TA neat to the stain and brush vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes and water rinse.
If using Bio TA Kit:
- After rinsing, apply Spill Gel to absorb free oil and prevent spills reaching surface drains.
- Sweep up and dispose of according to local regulations. Rinse clean.
- For best results or for when using on larger stains, cover the treated area with polythene sheeting − ideally making a tent − and keep in place for up to a week. Ensure the area remains damp, but not flooded. Doing this provides a warm and damp environment, giving the bacteria used in Bio TA the best conditions to grow and digest the oil into carbon dioxide and water.
- Oil stains degrade Tarmac and Asphalt, leaving behind an etched surface which appears as a dark stain − this cannot be removed.
4 x 5L containers
12 x 1L containers
1 metre2 kit
5 metre2 kit
|Bacterial count||2.0 x 10⁷ cfu/ml|
|BOD 5 days||1,800,000 mgs O/L|
|BOD 20 days||3,200,000 mgs O/L|
Bio TA in action!
- We used Bio TA on an oil leak in Oil Technics Ltd's car park!
- PS: the owner of the offending vehicle will remain nameless.