Removal of QC marking, Fingerprints and Sealants
A water rinsable citrus based solvent for the removal of Fingerprints and QC markings on pre-inspection precision components.
Very effective in removing partly cured resins, paint, adhesives and solvents. Designed to replace such hazardous products as MEK and Methylene Chloride.
- Precision cleaner
- High flash point
- Water rinsable
- Precision cleaner formulated from oxygenated solvents and citrus oils
- High Flash Point (>61°C)
- Dries film free
- Excellent water rinsable properties
Where to Use
- A water rinsable citrus based solvent for the removal of fingerprints and QC markings on pre-inspection precision components.
- Very effective in removing partly cured resins, paint, adhesives and solvents.
How to Use
- Apply by wipe, soak or immersion cleaning.
- May soften some soft bitumen or rubber sealants: test before application or call our Technical Department for further information.
- Norway - Climate & Pollution Agency (Klif) Registration No. 308519
4 x 5 Litre
12 x 0·5L trigger sprays
||Pale yellow liquid|
||< 5mm Hg|
||<60% (<5% natural origin)|
Find out more about Lemsolv CX1 Close X