Biological Industrial Floor Cleaner
A dual acting, powerful and biological solution that cleans oil contaminated floors and biologically digests its own rinse water!
OT8 FC rapidly destabilises oil emulsions, enabling contaminated floors and surfaces to be rinsed clean. This natural eco-friendly solution breaks down even the most resistant grease, maintaining a floor that is truly deep cleaned
Rinse water is both emulsion free and biologically enhanced, enabling the bacteria and enzymes to significantly reduce oil discharges to the environment.
Why choose OT8 FC?
- Non-toxic and low hazard in use
- Environmentally friendly: biological and biodegradable
- Separator friendly
- VOC Free
- D-Limonene free
- New improved formulation: reformulated for improved effectiveness and reduced hazard profile
Effective and long-lasting cleaning
- OT8 FC contains a combination of liquid enzymes, bacteria and biodegradable cleaning surfactants.
- Deep-cleans floors immediately by removing the oil and grease that collect on the floor surface.
- Enhances long lasting cleaning effects by degrading residual organics after cleaning is complete.
Advanced cleaning technology
- Both emulsion free and biologically enhanced, OT8 FC enables bacteria and enzymes to significantly reduce oil discharges to the environment.
Sustainable cleaning solution
- OT8 FC offers an innovative biodegradable, biological and separator friendly solution that reduces the environmental impact and user safety of cleaning chemicals.
Where to Use
- Designed for cleaning of oil contaminated floors.
- Not suitable for use on tarmac or asphalt - use Bio TA.
How to Use
- Shake before use (to put bacteria into suspension).
- Water wet the oil stain before applying.
- Brush into the stain into the stain until OT8 FC changes colour (from white to brown) with a firm brush.
- Leave for 10−15 minutes and rinse clean.
Dilute to between 4−8% for use by floor cleaning machine, pressure washer or manual application.
- 1000 Litre
- 200 Litre
- 25 Litre
- 4 x 5 Litre
Opaque cream liquid
57% Ratio. BOD (20 day): 1500mg/L; COD: 2600ml/L)
2.0 x 10⁷ cfu/ml
5 - 7
How do Biological Oil Stain Removers work?
Our biological oil stain removing products, including OT8 FC, contain specially selected bacteria which digest the oil stain and grease.
While the food source − ie ‘oil stain’ − is present, the bacteria keep on working and continue to do so until it’s all gone!
For the biological cleaning of oil stains to be effective, it requires:
- Food source for the bacteria to digest, i.e. the 'oil stain'
- Warm conditions
- Moist conditions
- The correct bacteria
On the basis that the first four conditions are in place, the bacteria selected for use in our products will digest oil stains - from light oils to heavy crude.
The bacteria used in our products are Euro Type 1 (safe for long term laboratory application and safe for long term general public exposure).
Please note: speed of oil digestion is temperature dependent. At an ambient temperature of 15°C, we would expect the full digestion process to take 4-6 weeks. For every 10°C above or below this temperature, the speed of digestion increase or decrease by 50% i.e. at an ambient temperature of 25°C digestion time of 2-3 weeks would be typical.
For further information, please contact us.