Low Foaming Biological Degreaser that digests its own oily waste water!
A new approach to degreasing hard surfaces and industrial parts cleaning: a powerful biologically rich cleaner that digests its own oily wash water.
Designed for use in heated parts washers and steam cleaners. Bio LF contains a blend of selected oil degrading bacteria, low foaming cleaning surfactants and a film-forming rust inhibitor.
When used together with our biological Bio Tubes, oil effluent discharges can be reduced by up to 95%!
- Low foaming
- Biological cleaning
- Rust inhibited
- Separator friendly
- Biological cleaning - contains oil degrading bacteria to digest its own oil wash water!
- Low foaming - contains selected quick break low foaming surfactants
- Rust inhibited - contains film-forming inhibitor
- Separator friendly - when used together with Bio Tubes, oil effluent discharges can be reduced by up to 95%!
Where to Use
- Designed for use in heated parts washers and steam cleaners.
- Also suitable as an industrial component cleaner, general purpose low foaming degreaser or as a vehicle cleaning detergent.
How to Use
Use in parts washers:
- Use as supplied.
Use in steam clean, pressure wash systems, floor scrubbing equipment or manual application:
- Dilute up to 1:20, depending upon oil contamination.
- Allow a contact time of 2-3 minutes then rinse with clean water.
- Rust inhibited − AMS 1526B
- Separator friendly − pr EN 858
4 x 5 Litre
|Appearance||Pale yellow liquid|
|Bacterial count||2.0 × 107 cfu/ml|
|BOD/COD 5 day||75%|