Biological Degreaser - Small Areas & Equipment
A new approach to the cleaning of oil stained floors, hand rails, walls and equipment: a powerful biological and environmentally friendly spray that rapidly removes oil contamination.
The combination of eco-friendly formulation and high performance cleaning makes OT4 the perfect product for cleaning oil contaminated equipment and surfaces including machine casings, floors, walkways, handrails and similar pedestrian areas. Also perfect for bench top cleaning of oil contaminated machinery and other parts.
OT4 contains a blend of solvents for effective degreasing performance, and biological enzymes and bacteria to digest oil stains to completion. OT4 gives you industrial strength cleaning results without the hazards or toxic side effects of others products.
Why choose OT4?
- Environmentally friendly: Biological and Biodegradable
- Quick and easy: Supplied ready to use (shake trigger spray before use), that's it!
- Non-toxic and low hazard: Safe for the user and the environment
- New improved formulation: Reformulated for reduced hazard profile and increased performance
- Non-toxic, VOC free, D' Limonene free, biodegradable and with no potential for bioaccumulation.
Effective & powerful
- The biological Formula easily removes stains on metal and plastic. OT4 is even effective in removing oil stain and greases, it removes stains ordinary products cannot.
Safe to use
- Non-flammable and with low hazard profile - requires no special equipment or spill control equipment
Quick and easy to use
- Supplied in ready to use trigger spray - just shake before use. It's that simple!
- Naturally digests oil contamination into harmless CO2 and water
- Naturally breaks down in the environment, leaving no soil residue and with no hazard to grass and plants
Where to Use
- Rapidly removes and digests oil stains from walkways, platforms, hand rails and similar pedestrian areas in refineries and oil storage facilities.
How to Use
OT4 is simple to use and lifts oil stains from bench- top oil contaminated areas, oil stained floors, hand rails or walls.
- Shake trigger spray bottle well before use (to put bacteria into suspension).
- Water wet the oil stain before applying OT4.
- Spray over the contaminated surface.
- Wait for 5 - 10 minutes and rinse or wipe off with clean water.
||Opaque cream liquid|
||1.0 x 10 E7 cfu/ml|
||57% (readily biodegradable)|
- 200L drums
- 20L containers
- 4 x 5L containers
- 12 x 500ml triggersprays
How do Biological Oil Stain Removers work?
Our biological oil stain removing products, including OT4, contain specially selected bacteria which digest the oil stain.
While the food source − ie ‘oil stain’ − is present, the bacteria keep on working and continue to do so until it’s all gone!
For the biological cleaning of oil stains to be effective, it requires:
- Food source for the bacteria to digest, i.e. the 'oil stain'
- Warm conditions
- Moist conditions
On the basis that the first four conditions are in place, the bacteria selected for use in our products will digest oil stains - from light oils to heavy crude.
The bacteria used in our products are Euro Type 1 (safe for long term laboratory application and safe for long term general public exposure).
Please note: speed of oil digestion is temperature dependent. At an ambient temperature of 15°C, we would expect the full digestion process to take 4-6 weeks. For every 10°C above or below this temperature, the speed of digestion increase or decrease by 50% i.e. at an ambient temperature of 25°C digestion time of 2-3 weeks would be typical.
For further information, please contact us.