Alkaline Aqueous Mould Remover & Degreaser
An effective, aqueous, alkaline degreaser, designed for use Offshore.
Sobo GR's alkaline formulation provides effective degreasing. Also contains biodegradable surfactants to help lift and remove oil and grease contamination.
- OCNS Gold Standard - with no product warnings
- Alkaline formulation for effective degreasing & mould removing properties
- Biodegradable surfactants help lift and remove contamination
- Aqueous & non-flammable
- OCNS Gold Standard - registered for use offshore
Where to Use
- An effective, aqueous, alkaline degreaser, designed for use Offshore.
- Ideal for degreasing pipework.
- Also suitable for passivating mild steel after acid pickling and scale removing operations (ideal for use in conjunction with Sobo Scale).
How to Use
For heavy duty degreasing:
- Use as supplied.
For general purpose cleaning:
- Use at a dilution of 1 part Sobo GR to 19 parts water.
- The use of warm water is recommended, ideally at approximately 60°C.
- Dilutions with fresh water can be stored for use later.
- Dilutions with sea water should be used immediately.
- Can be used with care on aluminium, zinc and magnesium alloys.
- Always test on a non-safety critical area first to ensure compatibility.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water after use.
- Registered for use offshire: OCNS Gold Standard - CEFAS Template
||Clear straw yellow liquid|
- 1000 Litre
- 200 Litre
- 25 Litre
- 4 x 5 Litre