Tunnel & Spray Wash Cleaning - Low Foaming
Sobo LF is a low foaming, inhibited, quick break, VOC free and biodegradable cleaning solution.
Designed for use in high pressure spray tunnels, power wash systems and ultrasonic cleaning machines, Sobo LF leaves surfaces clean and oil free.
- Quick break
- Low foam
- Rust inhibited
Leaves surfaces clean and oil free
Offers no hazard to painted surfaces, acrylics, non-ferrous metals and soft sealants
Where to Use
- Suitable for use in spray wash systems such as tunnels, parts washers, ultrasonic cleaning machines and steam cleaners.
How to Use
- Can be used at pressures up to 10 bar.
- Dilute between 2 − 5% depending upon the degree of soiling and the level of corrosion inhibition required.
Note: Dilutions below 10% are not classified as hazardous.
- Rust Inhibited − AMS 1526B
- Separator Friendly − pr EN 858
Sobo LF calibration in washer systems
We have devised a simple working method for the calibration of Sobo LF in operating washer systems based upon refractrometry.
Based on our laboratory findings using a series of dilutions of Sobo LF, we would suggest maintenance levels based upon refractive index are:
- 4% solution − contribution from Sobo LF > 0.5% Brix
- 5% solution − contribution from Sobo LF > 0.6% Brix
Sampling of the machine holding tank would be critical due to the sensitivity required. Refractometry also needs to be carried out carefully at constant temperature and with attention to cleanliness in order to obtain meaningful results.
For further information, please contact us.
4 x 5 Litre