Road Bio LF
Biological Degreaser for Road Surfaces
A fast acting, environmentally safe product designed to degrease road surfaces after oil and fuel spills.
Biologically accelerates the degradation of oil and oily run off water into harmless CO2 and water.
Will not contribute to surface erosion
Not flammable, combustible or corrosive
- Fast acting biological degreaser
- Biologically accelerates the degradation of oil and oily run off water
- Converts oil into harmless CO2 and water
- Contains Euro Type 1 bacteria − non-pathogenic and harmless to humans
- Not flammable, combustible or corrosive
- Will not contribute to surface erosion
- Fully biodegradable: > 90% in 28 days
Where to Use
- Designed to degrease road surfaces after oil and fuel spills.
How to Use
- Shake or stir well before dilution.
- Absorb free oil by conventional methods, ie using vacuum tanker and oil absorbents.
- Remove residue with a 4% dilution of Road Bio LF.
- Apply by spray or brush.
- Rinse off with clean water to leave surfaces oil free.
- Run off water will degrade in the soil, verge or drainage system as bacteria in Road Bio LF become active.
- Separator friendly - meets pr EN 858
4 x 5L containers
||Pale yellow liquid|
||2.0 x 10⁷ cfu/ml|
Find out more about Road Bio LF Close X